Heavy Duty Wooden Pallet is made to withstand more than average weight. The sizes of this type of pallet are not much varying compare to normal pallet, the only different are:
- Planks / boards are thicker – Standard height is 14 mm – 16 mm ; Heavy Duty 21 mm – 37 mm.
- Runners are wider – Standard width is 23 mm – 36 mm ; Heavy Duty 50 mm – 100 mm.
- Block size are wider and longer – Standard is 75 mm (H) x 75 mm (L) ; Heavy Duty 100 mm (H) x 200 mm (L).
- Nails are longer and thicker – Standard is 38mm – 50mm(L), diameter 2.1mm – 2.5mm; Heavy Duty 65mm – 100mm (L), diameter 2.5mm – 3.1mm.
- Bolts & nuts shall be enforce if necessary – Only applicable to Heavy Duty Pallet.
- Designs are more emphasis.
- Life span is longer.
It is warehouse favourite as the weight capacity can goes up to 8000kg!
For more detail on either Two Entry Heavy Duty OR Four Entry Heavy Duty Wooden Pallet